Customer Success Account Manager
About the Role
AccelPay is looking for an Account Manager to grow the team responsible for the continued development and management of our customer base. In this role you’ll work closely with our Account Executive, Operations, and Implementation teams to apply best practices, and ensure our customers are set up for success.
AccelPay has emerged as the most innovative company in the alcohol industry, combining best practices in E-Commerce, SaaS, marketing analytics, and supply chain/logistics to help alcohol producers, distributors, and retailers scale their growth.
What you’ll do
- Own the customer lifecycle - You’ll engage with customers starting at launch and all the way through renewal
- Create value for AccelPay customers - You list and understand customer needs and are able to synthesize those conversations and create value at scale
- Deliver data based recommendations - You will use your knowledge of the AccelPay product to consult with customers and help them grow their business through new AccelPay products, optimizing their sales channel, and giving them actionable insights
- Work cross functionally - You work closely with other teams to ensure a successful program which benefits our customers, partners, and our business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years of experience with customer success or account management
- Amazing communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Understand and empathize with a customer’s needs and work collaboratively with them to solve their problems
- A willingness to learn and adapt to a constantly-changing startup environment
- The ability to self-start, problem solve, and contribute new ideas to scale the account management role
- Strategic thinker who is continuously looking for ways to improve our business
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Salesforce, Shipstation, Shopify, WooCommerce, Fedex, UPS is a plus
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, AccelPay is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.