$125k – $175k • Variable Equity (This range does not include OTE)
About the position
AccelPay is building the leading commerce platform focused on the alcohol industry. Our mission is to make commerce simpler for highly regulated products. We’re a technical team tackling large challenges in a $200B+ industry. We’ve already helped beverage brands, large and small, leverage a direct-to-consumer experience to accelerate their launches and quickly introduce new products.
We are hiring an Account Director to work directly with the CEO, COO and sales team to build deeper relationships with Enterprise clients, with a focus on growing their GMV, delivering quarterly business results, contributing to the growth strategies of those companies and working with our product team to help define the future of our product.
As an Enterprise Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Expanding revenue in existing accounts - there is an associated % quota attainment goal
- Active management of existing enterprise relationships
- Active outreach to other groups within the organization who are not yet familiar with AccelPay’s services.
- Work with the sales team to map out enterprise suppliers by division and persona to appropriately target and understand their evolving business, potential needs, and requirements.
- Work with the sales team to renew and upsell existing contracts to new services and solutions.
- 7+ years of experience in an account management or sales role, ideally at a SaaS company and in the bev alc space
- Led a cross-functional team with both sales and account management focuses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience working with technical and non-technical teams in remote and hybrid environments
- Worked at a startup and is excited by autonomy, uncertainty and urgency
- Passion for user research, product analytics and keeping the team focused on what matters most
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, AccelPay is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.