Head of Sales
$110k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.4%
About the Role
AccelPay is looking for our first sales leader to work directly with the founding team and take AccelPay to the next level. This will be a very hands-on role in the beginning as you build the playbooks, hire new team members and contribute to bringing/closing deals as an IC and a manager.
As the leader of a high performance sales team, you will be responsible for owning and defining the deal cycle, building and mentoring a sales team and developing effective systems and procedures to maximize sales results across the organization and selling into multiple customer types (SMBs, and Enterprises).
AccelPay has emerged as the most innovative company in the alcohol industry, combining best practices in E-Commerce, SaaS, marketing analytics, and supply chain/logistics to help alcohol producers, distributors, and retailers scale their growth.
What you’ll do
- Achieve escape velocity - scaling multiple channels for our growth, helping set the strategy, and deploying team members against them.
- Contribute to ARR - both as a people manager and contributing on larger/enterprise deals.
- Execute on building out new revenue streams and partnerships.
- Rapidly take ownership of the sales pipeline and optimize the reporting and monitoring of the sales cycle.
- Lead sales hiring across all roles with the objective to rapidly build a highly effective sales organization.
- Become a subject matter expert in the beverage-alcohol space.
- Build targets and consistently achieve them.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in sales, a mix between leadership and individual contribution.
- Ability to build and run a high performance sales organization.
- Alcohol expertise to easily navigate the many stakeholders in the industry (nice to have).
- Track record of building partnerships and new distribution channels.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, AccelPay is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.