About the Role
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to be primarily responsible for onboarding and training new clients onto the AccelPay software through various E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, Chord, WIX, etc. We're searching for a hard working individual who can work together across multiple teams to help scale the implementation process through finding efficiencies and building out processes, where needed.
We work with a variety of clients ranging from small, craft producers to large enterprises, so your duties will include project management, working with third-party vendors, and responding to technical issues.
AccelPay has emerged as the most innovative company in the alcohol industry, combining best practices in E-Commerce, SaaS, marketing analytics, and supply chain/logistics to help alcohol producers, distributors, and retailers scale their growth.
What you’ll do
- Oversee and improve the brand onboarding process.
- Client facing work - be the point of contact for our brand partners from the handoff from sales through their launch, answering questions and guiding their strategic decisions.
- Working across teams - coordinate with our retailer and engineering team to ensure a smooth launch.
- Find efficiencies - Refine the current onboarding process to help it scale.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years in Consulting / Strategy / Operations / Banking / Technology / E-Commerce experience.
- Technical website experience including a familiarity with Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress and other CMS platforms a plus.
- Great communicator
- Ability to flourish in a high-energy, fast-growing company with autonomy
- Eager to learn and grow in their professional development, helping to create scalable processes in the organization.
- Detail oriented, positive-minded, strategic thinker and strong work ethic.
- Alcohol industry (producer, distributor, retailer) experience is a plus but not required.
$65k – $80k • Variable Equity (This range does not include OTE)
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, AccelPay is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.