Accelpay is looking for a Sales Account Executive to assist in the outreach to and growth of customer base. There must be a level of comfort cold outreach, phone/web demonstrations and account management. The ideal candidate will be versed in the alcohol industry having worked with either alcohol producers or retailers in the US.
As a Sales Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting outreach to prospective alcohol brands and retailers.
- Managing warm introductions to prospective customers and inbound interest.
- Coordinating software implementation with our Customer Support team.
- Participate in meetings with tech, marketing and support teams regarding customer outreach, onboarding and communications strategy.
- Work with company leadership to optimize sales plan and outreach to alcohol producers, retailers and distributors.
- 1-5 years of experience with SaaS sales
- Very good communications skills.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to a constantly-changing startup environment.
- The ability to self-start, problem solve, and contribute new ideas.
- Familiarity with the alcohol industry (producers, distributors, retailers) is a plus.
- Strategic thinking that goes beyond just making calls and answering emails.
- Someone who can understand a customer's needs and work collaboratively with them to solve their problems.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Accelpay is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.