Senior Operations Manager
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Operations Manager to play a large role in helping our partners and internal teams operate. We're searching for a hard working individual who can work together with multiple teams to help scale our operations, create processes and frameworks, and lead strategic initiatives. This role will have a large impact across the organization and power our growth in every category. Some projects will include managing fulfillment partner expansion, working with fulfillment partners, and onboarding new customers into our fulfillment network.
AccelPay has emerged as the most innovative company in the alcohol industry, combining best practices in E-Commerce, SaaS, marketing analytics, and supply chain/logistics to help alcohol producers, distributors, and retailers scale their growth.
What you’ll do
- Build and oversee the operations team - You will build processes and frameworks for the operations team to execute on, and build the strategy to achieve scale across our fulfillment network. You will identify growth opportunities across ops and work with product to build & launch those.
- Drive efficiency - You will push our customers and fulfillment partners to be more efficient so we can create seamless experiences for the end-customer.
- Demand planning and Ops excellence - You will assist our customers in forecasting, expansion, and demand planning, and be the go-to-person for all things between our customers and fulfillment partners.
- Data driven planning - You will conduct data analysis using Excel and SQL to build and present insights to all of our stakeholders.
- Contribute to strategy and direction - You will work with all teams to make sure the voice of our internal teams and fulfillment partners are heard, and make sure we are building for them.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years in Consulting / Strategy / Operations / Banking / Technology / E-Commerce experience.
- Ability to flourish in a high-energy, fast-growing company with autonomy
- Eager to learn and grow in their professional development, helping to create scalable processes in the organization.
- People management and recruiting experience, and can build a team of high-performers.
- Detail oriented, positive-minded, strategic thinker and strong work ethic.
- Alcohol industry (producer, distributor, retailer) experience is a plus but not required.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, AccelPay is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.