Senior Product Manager
New York City
AccelPay is building the leading commerce platform focused on the alcohol industry. Our mission is to make commerce simpler for highly regulated products. We’re a technical team tackling large challenges in a $200B+ industry. We’ve already helped beverage brands, large and small, leverage a direct-to-consumer experience to accelerate their launches and quickly introduce new products, and will be building more to service them.
We are hiring our first Product Manager to work directly with the CEO, CTO and founding team to build and define the future of our product, with a focus on delivering features, design, usability and communication with stakeholders.
In your first few months, you’ll:
- Research, define, and deliver new products and features for our customers and partners — alcohol brands, consumers, and retailers — by working with engineering, design, operations and leadership.
- Become an expert in craft, mid-size and enterprise alcohol sales, from e-commerce to compliance to operations, especially focused on delivering alcohol to consumers through a distributed retail network.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our customers and users by conducting interviews and developing product analytics, and use that understanding to create and maintain a product roadmap that drives growth.
- Help us develop product more effectively by communicating with internal stakeholders, maintaining a relevant and prioritized backlog, and improving our product development practices.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- Led a cross-functional product squad with agile product development practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience working with technical and non-technical teams in remote and hybrid environments
- Worked at a startup and is excited by autonomy, uncertainty and urgency
- Passion for user research, product analytics and keeping the team focused on what matters most
Salary Range: $120,000-160,000 + equity
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible work hours & generous PTO
- Office lunches and snacks
- Team events and off-sites
- Dog Friendly office
- One medical membership
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org