AccelPay is building the leading commerce platform for the $200B+ alcohol industry. Our mission is to make commerce simpler for highly regulated products. Our technical team is centered in New York but spans the US, with a focus on shipping product quickly. We’ve already helped beverage brands, large and small, leverage a direct-to-consumer experience to accelerate their launches and quickly introduce new products.
As an early member of the engineering team you’ll have the opportunity to work on complex challenges in payments, logistics, and have an outsized impact on our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Architect and build innovative and scalable features into our embedded e-commerce solution.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to execute and deliver new and impactful workflows in our management platform.
- Develop native plugins for various CMS platforms.
- Share your knowledge, promote best practices, and collaborate with our engineering team.
Who you are:
- You are experienced with React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. Additional tools and technologies such as NextJS, Redux Sagas, GCP, Elasticsearch, BigQuery and Google Analytics are a plus.
- You have a deep understanding of JS design patterns, data structures, web architecture and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- You have a solid understanding of system design and UI/UX.
- You love working in an environment where you constantly deliver and iterate quickly.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience working with technical and non-technical teams in remote and hybrid environments.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible work hours & generous PTO
- Office lunches and snacks
- Team events and off-sites
- Dog Friendly office
- One medical membership
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: $120,000-170,000 + equity